Olam - Clowning workshop
Start from ₹ 600/-
Tagore Theatre Thiruvananthapuram, Vellayambalam
It is a journey to fail, own our ridiculousness, let ourselves free like a child, go wild and stupid with our imagination . The 2 hour 30 minute introductory journey into the world of clowning will be an exploration of finding our clowns, composed of several dynamics from clowning, physical theatre, improvisation, rhythm and singing to create a nurturing spirit of community to validate our own journeys without judgment and letting the knowledge circulate through the circle of the community.
Facilitated by Ajithlal Sivalal with a group of 6 to 20 participants
Location: Tagore Theatre, Trivandrum
Date: February 4, 2023
Time: 10:30am - 1:00 pm
Please connect with Joboy customer support in case of any technical difficulty in booking tickets or online payment issues on our customer support number +91 95672 01277 or email email@example.com.
For queries related to the event, vendor registration, etc, contact Olam organisers directly on +91 9400 0406 00 or email HEY@OLAMFESTIVAL.COM
Tickets are issued subject to the following terms and conditions of Olam Festival Pvt Ltd (the promoter), the event and the venue. Please read through terms and conditions prior to purchase. Full terms and conditions and further event details are available on the event website. Venue terms and conditions are available upon request. The Ticket is issued for the Festival by the Promoter subject to the following Conditions.
- The use of this Ticket shall constitute acceptance by the Bearer of the Conditions of Issue and imply an undertaking on the part of the Bearer to observe them and any other notice or regulation issued by the Promoter and displayed at the Venue.
- All Tickets remain the property of the Promoter and are not transferable save to those people for whom the Tickets were purchased as part of a group booking. Those people will be subject to the Conditions of Issue which will apply as if he/she were the original recipient of the Ticket.
- The Ticket will be exchanged for a wristband at the entrance gates and affixed by Festival staff. The Bearer must retain the counterpart Ticket on his or her person at all times. Where a wristband is issued to the Bearer without a Ticket, the Bearer must affix his or her wristband prior to entering the Venue. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to the Bearer or to eject the Bearer, where the wristband has been incorrectly affixed and, in either case, where the wristband has been damaged or tampered with.
- This Ticket may not be offered as a prize in a promotion or competition or transferred, lent or sold to any third party for profit or personal gain, as part of a hospitality or travel package or used for any other commercial purpose without the written consent of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to search all people and personal property upon entry to and while at the Venue. Illegal substances, drugs, alcohol, explosives and any items which in the absolute discretion of the Promoter are considered to be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Festival.
- The Bearer shall not offer or distribute (either free or for sale) within the Venue any consumer article or commercial product of any nature or purchase any such item from any vendor not authorised by the Promoter
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Venue or eject any person from the Venue if, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, the Bearer may be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Festival, for example if the Bearer refuses to be searched upon entering the Venue or whilst at the Venue, appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively or in possession of any item prohibited by the Conditions of Issue or undertaking any act prohibited by the Conditions of Issue or fails to comply with any lawful instruction issued by or on behalf of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or change the Festival programme, without prior notification. Refunds will not be issued should the programme be altered or if a particular artist does not appear, including headline artists.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entire Festival is canceled, in which case you will be offered Tickets at any rescheduled Festival (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Ticket or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Festival or the Festival is not rescheduled, a full refund. In the event that you accept a Ticket to a rescheduled Festival you will not, at a later date, be entitled to claim a refund in respect of the cancelled date.
- If the Festival is cancelled, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses wasted or incurred by the Bearer including, but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs, or any direct or indirect losses or damage of whatever kind.
- The Bearer gives their irrevocable and free of charge express consent to the use of their actual or simulated image, voice or likeness in connection with the advertising, promotion or commercial exploitation of the Festival or any past or future festival by the Promoter or any licensee of the Promoter in any media for any period throughout the
- We will have specific facilities available for our Disabled customers and will also have access to disabled toilets & other facilities.
- Tickets are free for Children below 5 years of age. Kids aged 6-12 will need to take the kutti olam ticket. There is a Kids’ Zone which provides entertainment for Children during the Festival. Children must be accompanied by an Adult at all times. Teenagers are charged full ticket price. Proof of age may be required on entry for Child tickets. Please ensure that you have an ID with proof of age with you for your child/children in case you are asked.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
- In light of the current COVID 19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any outdoor gathering (including the Festival). We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and we will make you aware of these measures. However, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other Festival attendees and cannot effectively ensure that no attendees at the Festival will have COVID-19. Accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at the Festival or for any illness or death of any Festival attendees caused by COVID 19.
- You understand and accept that you will be attending the Festival and using any facilities on-site at your own risk.
- To help us to reduce the spread of COVID 19, we ask that you do not attend the Festival if you have tested positive for COVID 19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Festival, you display any symptoms of COVID 19; you live with somebody who displays symptoms of COVID 19 or who has tested positive for COVID 19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Festival; or you are otherwise required to self-isolate.
- Follow all guidelines and/or entry requirements notified by us to you and which will apply to your attendance at the Festival. This may include testing prior to attending the Festival. We may be required to amend our guidelines before or during the Festival and ask that you comply with any updated guidelines notified to you;
- Follow all government guidelines (which may be updated from time to time);
- Download and use the government’s official COVID 19 tracing app or provide your contact details to a member of Festival staff as directed upon entering the Festival for the purpose of notifying you where you may have come into contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID 19;
- You notify us if you test positive for COVID 19 after attending the Festival so that we can notify attendees who may have come into contact with you whilst at the Festival.
- You understand that we have the right, at our complete discretion, to refuse entry to any attendee who we reasonably believe may display COVID 19 symptoms or who may not have followed Government guidelines or our guidelines or entry requirements;
- We require that any attendee leaves the Festival where we reasonably believe that they may not be complying with these terms or any of our or Government guidelines in force in relation to COVID-19. 16. Any breach of the Conditions of Issue will render this Ticket automatically void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Ticket shall be withdrawn without any refund. For the avoidance of doubt, this will include refusal of entry to the Venue or ejection from the Venue.
- Admission to the Venue is at the Bearer’s own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property in or around the Venue during, before or after the Festival.
- These Conditions of Issue are governed by Indian law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Indian Law.
- Definitions: In these Conditions of Issue, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings: “Bearer” means the holder of this Ticket;
- Subject to license.
- “Conditions of Issue” means these terms and conditions governing the issue and use of a Ticket and the terms upon which the Bearer is permitted to enter and remain within the Venue;
- “Festival” means Olam Festival; “Festival Site” means Tagore Theatre, Trivandrum;
- “Promoter” means Olam Festival Pvt Ltd, Designer's Community, 1st Floor - Parvathy Mangalam Building, Vellayambalam - Sasthamangalam Road, Vazhuthacaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram, India, Kerala and, where the context requires, those acting on its behalf such as stewards and security guards;
- “Ticket” means any Ticket (paper or digital) or Wristband (as applicable) issued for the Festival (whether or not for value) by the Promoter to include but not limited to Day, Festival Pass, Infant, Child, Vendors, Crew, Partners, VIP and Backstage Guest. Where the Bearer holds a Day Ticket, entry is for the day specified ONLY. Festival Pass provides entry to all 3 days.
- “Venue” means the Festival Site.
Tagore Theatre Thiruvananthapuram, Vellayambalam - Sasthamangalam Rd, P.O, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Olam Clowning workshop
Events near me
Events in Joboy
Olam - Clowning workshop
Start from ₹. 600/-