- Use code REPAIR75 to get Rs. 75 off
- Redeem Joboy reward coins to get Rs. 100 off
|First 1 Hr||
|Upto 1.5 Hrs||
|Upto 2 Hrs||
|Upto 2.5 Hrs||
|Upto 3 Hrs||
|Upto 3.5 Hrs||
|Upto 4 Hrs||
- Cost of materials will be charged extra. For work of more than 4 hours, a quote will be given. Work will be done on cost approval.
- Minimum charge of Rs. 150 will be applicable in case the customer decides not to proceed with the service after inspection is done
- Joboy charges for unit of 1 hour of service initially, and every 30 minutes thereon
- Material charges are additional. Customer can either purchase the material directly or request the service partner to procure it. Time for material procurement will be charged in the final bill
- If the user decides not to proceed with the service delivery or reschedules the service after partner arrives at the user premises, Rs. 150 will be charged as inspection charges
- An additional Rs. 150 will be added to the service charges for service delivery between 08:00 PM and 08:00 AM, on Sundays and public holidays.
- Our service partner will help you with a quotation in case of long hour work schedules. Please confirm the quotation before initiating work to avoid any conflict on service completion. In case you do not want to continue service, we may charge Rs. 150 as inspection charge.
- We offer upto 7 days warranty on the service in case of recurring issues of the same nature where repair was done
- After you book the service, electricians in your area will receive a notification coordinated by Joboy customer service. Kindly wait for the confirmation message.
- Our service partner will call and note the details of the problem, to bring along the necessary tools and other equipment.
- Make sure all materials for service are kept ready before service starts. In case you want the Joboy partner to purchase the materials, let them know beforehand. The time taken for purchase of materials will be added as part of service charges.
- Joboy partner will give you a quotation if required for work that requires more than 4 hours. Work will be done only after your approval of the quote
- When the work is over, our agent will let you know the service charge. Please make the payment accordingly online on our platform or by cash to the service provider
Why do I have to pay an inspection/minimum charge?
You dont have to pay a minimum charge in all cases. Inspection charge compensates the provider for his travel expenses, time, and effort, in case you decide not to proceed with the work after inspection is done
How do I ensure the authenticity of electricians who delivers service at my place?
We have partnered with the most experienced electricians near your location, verified by Joboy for their background, education, and experience. They are also trained for high levels of customer service
Do they charge amount for the time spent on material purchase during service delivery?
Yes, but our partner will ensure the purchase is done in minimum time. It is preferable to discuss with the electricians and get the necessary materials before the delivery to avoid additional costs.
What does happen if the provider spends more time at my place?
Our partners will try to deliver the services in minimum time, so that they can take up the next customer request, and thus earn more money. Our charges are defined in such a way that the more time they spend at a specific location, their opportunity to earn more is reduced. In case you want to continue for more hours, you can ask for a quote from the electricians who visit your place.
Is there a warranty for electrical works?
Yes. We provide upto 7 days warranty on services delivered by our electrician partners. Warranty is applicable only on the specific work done earlier
Are Joboy services available round the clock?
Yes, we offer certain services 24 x 7 and our customer care team will be available to support you with delivering services on all days.
How do you find the best electricians near you in Bangalore, when you urgently need electrical repairs?
From replacing a fuse to changing the wiring, we have it all. Connect with Joboy for expert electrical services in Bangalore.
Are electrical problems disrupting your routine? The circuit breaker could trip, or some tube lights may flicker. The insulation on wires may have worn off, or there could be rusting of the electric panels. Outdated wiring and faulty circuits are hazardous. However, finding an electrician at peak hours in bangalore is difficult. Not anymore, Joboy has it covered.
Joboy connects you to safe electrical servicing even at odd times.
Experienced electricians around Aluva have partnered with Joboy to deliver timely electrical services at affordable rates. Prioritizing your safety, we offer services at late hours in and around Bangalore. The electricians in Electronic City and Sarjapur are taken after background verification by a third party. Joboy gives seven days warranty for the electrical repairs in Indiranagar and other areas. The service providers are also available in the key areas of Whitefield and M G Road. The service team partnered with Joboy provides on-demand service as per your convenience in Koramangala. Connect with us in Bangalore and get efficient services at the best rates.
- electrician in M G Road
- electrician in Indiranagar
- electrician in Koramangala
- electrician in J P Nagar
- electrician in Sarjapur
- electrician in Whitefield
- electrician in Marathahalli
- electrician in K R Puram
- electrician in Yeswanthpur
- electrician in Hebbal