|Service Charge||₹ 500|
|Installation / Uninstallation||₹ 450|
|Inspection Charge||₹ 200|
• Confirm the make and model of the appliance with the technician before the service to ensure the smooth flow of service also to avoid any delay in material/spare procurement as it depends upon the brand and model of the appliance.
• Service rates mentioned are exclusive of material/spare parts and repair costs, which will be according to the scope of the work required. The customer is to make sure they get a detailed rate before the service starts.
• Materials will be sourced locally as available and the warranty of the same will be provided by the technician only.
• An inspection charge of ₹200 will be applicable if the customer denies the service after the inspection is done.
• Once the order is received, a nearest available service technician to your location will be assigned for the service. A service technician will contact you to get your availability for the service.
• Service technician will visit your premises and will do the inspection first and will let you know what needs to be done, the cost of any materials or spare if needed for the service, and service charges in case of repair works.
• Work will only start upon your cost estimate approval. Delay in material/spare procurement will depend upon the brand and model of the appliance. Therefore, make sure you confirm the make and model of the appliance during the initial calls with the service technician.
• Payment can be done online or cash on delivery. Please select your preferred option while booking.
Why do I have to pay Inspection charges?
An inspection charge is charged only when the customer decides not to continue with the service after a detailed inspection is done and a cost estimate is given. This is to compensate the provider for his travel costs and the time and effort of the inspection.
Do I have to pay inspection charges after I decide to take the service as suggested by the technician?
No, any inspection charges paid will be adjusted in the final bill. The inspection charge is only to compensate the provider for his travel costs and the time and effort of the inspection of the appliance.
Faulty geyser interrupting your relaxing hot shower? Don't worry, Joboy's expert team is here in Bengaluru to your rescue!
Thinking about a relaxing hot water bath after a hectic day, and your faulty geyser ruins your plan? Joboy got you covered, we bring you expert geyser repair and service in Bengaluru, available all days across the week.
A geyser is one of those electrical appliances that are found in almost every household. Being an electrical appliance your geyser might require periodic repair and service for optimum use and output. Joboy's top priority is to offer the best geyser repair services at the best reasonable rates using genuine spares and materials.
- geyser in M G Road
- geyser in Indiranagar
- geyser in Koramangala
- geyser in J P Nagar
- geyser in Electronic City
- geyser in Sarjapur
- geyser in Whitefield
- geyser in Marathahalli
- geyser in K R Puram
- geyser in Yeswanthpur
- geyser in Hebbal
- geyser in HSR Layout