PRELOVED TO RELOVE, REHOME YOUR FAVOURITE ITEMS YOU NO LONGER NEED AND WE WILL FIND THEM NEW LOVE AND A NEW HOME!
JOBOY IN ASSOCIATION WITH MAATAM BRINGS TO YOU KAIMAATAM -THE BIGGEST DONATION AND THRIFT DRIVE IN KOCHI!
It is your chance now, bring a must needed maatam into your lives. Raid your wardrobes, scavenge through your jewelry chests, rearrange your cabinets and filter all things you might not need and make space for new ones. You can now donate these to us and we will find your once-loved items new love. You donate your old looks from your wardrobe and you can thrift a new look from someone else's.
One decision, one gesture, and one maatam at a time towards a sustainable future! Book your slots for your donation pickup or you can drop the items at your nearest Kaimaatam Collection Points!
Instructions for Donation:
The clothes you bring for switching should be clean, dry-cleaned, and ironed.
Any musty, or unclean clothing will be rejected, and the employees will not be reviewing it.
A mininum of 3 items to maximum 15 pieces of clothing can only be accepted per person.
These must be marked with your name, phone number, address, and email address.
Clothes must be packed in disposable ecofriendly bags i.e. bags you don't need back (plastic bags not allowed).
Only western wear is accepted.
Please get in touch with us to learn more about the clothing we take and the cost.
1. Accessories and shoes will not be accepted for resale.
2. Casual Kurtis are accepted in good condition.
3. No ethnic wear/heavy gowns etc. are accepted currently.
4. Undergarments and swimwear are not accepted due to hygiene reasons.
5. Any musty/smelly/unclean clothes will be rejected and will not be reviewed by the staff.
6. The maximum limit for the number of clothing accepted is 15 pieces
7. Only western wear will be accepted. If clothes are out of style, slow-moving, or in any way unfit for resale, our staff will have the discretion to reject them.
8. No return, exchange, or refund is available once the purchase is made- you can resell it if you want for the next popup
9. Always keep in mind that items are not always new, they're all thrifted and preloved, so the condition will not always be like brand new. We'll mention if there are any defects. no return policy
10. First come first serve / first pay first serve
11. We do not entertain bargains. All prices are non-negotiable.
12. If the price of the cloth is more than the credits you have, the balance can be paid with money
13. Items unable to match our selection criteria can be returned to you, upcycled, or donated responsibly.
14. The Joboy credit points are valid for 1 year time period
15. Clothing with faulty zippers, fading, tears, stains, and fabric pilling will be rejected.
Q) How can I be a part of Kaimaatam?
You can be a part of Kaimaatam in three ways-
SWAP: To join a swap you can send in your items for curation once an event is ANNOUNCED and drop- off lines open. (ONLY clean, unsoiled & FRESHLY washed items please!)
SHOP: To shop some amazing pre- owned fashion at affordable prices, follow our POP-UP SALE updates which we have at different locations.
DEDICATE: If you only want to find your pre-loved items a loving new home, you can do that as well by dedicating it to Exchange Room. DM us.
Q) What happens to the items sent but not selected for curation?
It will be given for the sector that does upcycling and recycling of clothes
Q)What all can I swap?
Only westernwear: Tops, Bottoms like pants, shorts & skirts, Dresses, Athleisure, Jackets, Blazers & Cardigans
P.S: Clothes must clean , freshly washed and pressed
Q)How many pieces can I swap or send to you?
A maximum of 15 great pieces that you will not miss and a minimum no. of 3 pieces is necessary to activate home pickup.
Q) What if after registering for an event I can't make it? What happens to my points?
Your points will get carried to a year,you can use that for upcoming events or you can use it to avail JOBOY services.
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Kakkanad
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Palarivattom
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Kaloor
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Edappally
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Fort Kochi
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Kadavanthara
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Panampilly Nagar
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Aluva
- kaimaatam / thrift store in High Court Junction
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Marine Drive
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Chakkaraparambu
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Vytilla
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Thrippunithura
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Thiruvankulam
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Kalamassery
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Maradu
- kaimaatam / thrift store in Thevara