Maruti Suzuki has launched a doorstep repair, service programme in India. Under the program, dubbed as Service on Wheels initiative, Maruti will offer paid and free services including repairs, underbody inspection, oil changing, filter cleaning etc. All Maruti cars including petrol, diesel and CNG models are covered under this program.
This Service on Wheels will boost the existing strong Maruti Suzuki service network of over 3,600 workshops across more than 1,800 towns and cities. It will especially help those customers who are located in far flung areas and those who are unable to visit the workshop due to paucity of time.
As per the automaker, the Service on Wheels is capable of performing periodic maintenance service and majority of running repairs of all Maruti Suzuki passenger vehicles It is equipped with a portable tools trolley for fast repairs. There is provision for under body inspection and repair, and ergonomic storage racks for spare parts. The Service on Wheels will be manned by Maruti's certified personnel, added the carmaker.
These services are brought to you by Popular Maruti, with exclusive offers of Joboy customers
1. Time required to attend to breakdown will depend on breakdown location and traffic
2. Minor repairs will be done at the breakdown location if possible
3. If required, vehicle will be towed to the nearest workshop only with customer permission. (Towing charges will be applicable extra, if services availed from workshop)
• Only Maruti Genuine Spares, Accessories and Lubes will be used for service.
• Workshop will not use/replace spare parts or consumables brought from outside.
• Time and cost estimate for all repairs would be communicated and approval will be sought from customers directly.
• All repairs and maintenance will be done as per manufacturer guidelines.
• Turn around time for repairs are based on the scheduled and nature of repairs.
• The Customer will be liable for payment based on the prescribed Charges.
• No illegal items to be kept/stored in the vehicle while handing over to the workshop for service. Workshop/Company will not be responsible for any such properties.
• Unauthorized surveillance including photography, videography at workshop premises is strictly prohibited.
• Customer feedback/concerns to be shared with the Customer care department and priority will be given for resolution.
• Credit facility not applicable.
Have you been stranded on the road with a vehicle breakdown at unexpected times? Joboy now brings you Maruti On-Road Service from Popular Vehicles & Services, all over Kerala. Just send a request on the Joboy app and the rest will be taken care of. Wherever you are in Kerala, we have you covered. If you precious Maruti car is broken down, let us know, we will send someone.
You can also benefit from special offers exclusively for Joboy customers