How do you find the best plumbers in Chennai? Trust Joboy to bring expert plumbers near you
Water problems are not unusual in our daily lives. Leaking taps in the washroom, slow draining kitchen sinks, and clogged toilets are everyday household issues. Though all of this is common, it’s not easy to find plumbers around Chennai at the required time. Joboy offers quickly accessible solutions to all water problems in residential areas around the clock.
Pipe leakage problems at home? Get expert plumbing repairs in Chennai.
Plumbers in and around Chennai have joined us to deliver quick services to water issues. Joboy has enabled residents to avail themselves of the services according to their convenience. We have upto seven days warranty for all the plumbing services that our partners provide across Chennai. Joboy plumbers will be on time to deliver services such as dripping faucets, broken fittings, or low water pressure in your house. Contact Joboy for instant assistance.
|First 1 Hr||
|Upto 1.5 Hrs||
|Upto 2 Hrs||
|Upto 2.5 Hrs||
|Upto 3 Hrs||
|Upto 3.5 Hrs||
|Upto 4 Hrs||
- Material charges extra. Drainage cleaning will be done only on quotation basis. For work with effort of more than 4 hours, a quote will be given after inspection, and work will be done on approval
- Inspection charge of Rs. 150 will be applicable in case the customer decides not to proceed with service after inspection is done and estimate given
- Joboy charges for unit of 1 hour of service initially, and every 30 minutes thereon
- Material charges are additional. Customer can either purchase the material directly or request the service partner to procure it. Time for material procurement will be charged in the final bill
- If the user decides not to proceed with the service delivery or reschedules the service after partner arrives at the user premises, Rs. 150 will be charged as inspection charges
- An additional Rs. 150 will be added to the service charges for service delivery between 08:00 PM and 08:00 AM, on Sundays and public holidays.
- Our service partner will help you with a quotation in case of long hour work schedules. Please confirm the quotation before initiating work to avoid any conflict on service completion. In case you do not want to continue service, we may charge Rs. 150 as inspection charge.
- We offer upto 7 days warranty on the service in case of recurring issues of the same nature where repair was done
- After you book the service, plumbers in your area will receive a notification coordinated by Joboy customer service. Kindly wait for the confirmation message.
- Our service partner will call and note the details of the problem, to bring along the necessary tools and other equipment.
- Make sure all materials for service are kept ready before service starts. In case you want the Joboy partner to purchase the materials, let them know beforehand. The time taken for purchase of materials will be added as part of service charges.
- Joboy partner will give you a quotation if required for work that requires more than 4 hours. Work will be done only after your approval of the quote
- When the work is over, our agent will let you know the service charge. Please make the payment accordingly online on our platform or by cash to the service provider
Why do I have to pay an inspection/minimum charge?
You dont have to pay a minimum charge in all cases. Inspection charge compensates the provider for his travel expenses, time, and effort, in case you decide not to proceed with the work after inspection is done